Accounting and Payroll Services
We undertake all accounting and payroll functions in order to ensure that correct accounting records are maintained, the payroll is correctly prepared and disbursed, and regular and up-to-date reporting is available to the client. Our services include:
- Maintenance of computerised accounting records.
- Calculation and disbursement of monthly payroll and payment of related taxes and other deductions and contributions to both the Inland Revenue and the Department of Social Security.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaising with the Inland Revenue, the Department of Social Security and the VAT Authorities.
- Development and preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and other management reports.
- Preparation of budgets and reports to monitor actual performance relative to budget.
- Preparation of interim financial statements within International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements within International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).