Contracts, Administration and Other
In situations where the client does not wish to maintain fully operational offices in Cyprus, we can provide full day-to-day administrative services ensuring the smooth, efficient and cost-effective operation of the company. Our services include:
- Assistance in meeting bank officers, advocates and other professionals and provision of board room facilities for such meetings.
- Preparation of documentation for opening and operating bank accounts with any of the local or international banks operating in Cyprus and abroad.
- Preparation of documentation for operating bank accounts through Internet Banking facilities.
- Monitoring and reporting bank account movements.
- Arranging the issuance of documentary letters of credit, bank guarantees and bills of exchange.
- Assistance in the application of obtaining work and residence permits in Cyprus.
- Drafting of contracts of employment.
- Arranging the payment of monthly social insurance contributions and tax deducted from employees’ salaries.
- Preparation of sales invoices, arranging their dispatch and monitoring debtor collections.
- Providing secretarial support.
- Preparation of documentation for payment of dividends.
- Dealing with the Central Bank and other local authority issues.
- Assistance in the application of opening an office in Cyprus.
- Acting as receivers, liquidators and undertaking the winding up of a company.
- Acting as Escrow Agents.